Dalat was discovered by the French to create a resort town for senior officials. Dalat's specific sights are pine wood (forming the name: "City of thousands of pine trees") with twisting roads and tree marigold (Vietnamese: dã quỳ) blossom in the winter. The city’s temperate weather stands in contrast to Vietnam's otherwise tropical climate. Mist covering the valleys almost year-round leads to its name "City of Eternal Spring".
Dalat is a place that we always wanna be there when we young. So we made this tour for people who wanna experience new things, new experiences, and new feelings with not only Dalat but also Vietnam.
Why we love this trip:
· Most travel is by motorbike, with one by one. This is, of course, a great way to mingle with the locals and experience how they travel. And it keeps your carbon footprint down.
· Have you experienced the whole local time, all images, clips are we done to you is stored every moment of the trip.
· Camp overnight in the hills, enjoy the space, the atmosphere is great of Dalat, Play guitare and sing our song, homemade coffee and dinner outdoors.
· Enjoy the sunset and sunrise in the mountains.
· You'll be feasting and gossiping with the locals. Exchanges, explore the culture of the native population.
1, Camping on the hill.
3, Feasting and grossiping with the locals.
4, City Tour and local specialty food.
As much as making new travel acquaintances can be great, we understand that sometimes one just wants to holiday with one’s homies. Or Hockey team. Or fellow Poncho Appreciation Club members. Or whatever. That's why we created our private group trips. Make any Geckos departure a private group, or even tailor an itinerary to your interests.
So get in touch with us and have much more information.